Monday, September 3, 2012


Last week, the first day of class, I wrote a post in class a few days ago about what was on my mind. I wrote about my classes for that day would end around 1:45 and I didn’t know what I would do after. I was thinking I would try and go to the gym. This never got to happen though in reality. I just thought it was cool about how I can go and read about things I wanted to do in the future then later go on and read it and talk about what actually happened. What really ended up happening is that I ended up just hanging out with some of my friends from high school and got lunch. While I was writing I honestly had no idea that this would happen. I like the writing into the day we do because it lets me just get out whatever is on my mind for the time instead of just keeping it in my head and thinking about it. This way I can also always go back and look at what I was thinking. 

4 comments:

  1. Rabee, I also agree that writing into the days help us get everything out onto paper whether it be good or bad. It gives us a chance to vent what were feeling for the day and move on so the rest of our day doesn't turn out badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabee, I totally agree with you about enjoying being able to read what you thought you were going to do in the future then later being able to go back and see whether or not you actually did it. I think its cool that you thought about that, its not something I would have initially thought about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rabee, I liked your comment about writing into the day. I think its a great time to just clear our minds and put whatever is troubling us on paper. Half the time I don't even write about what we read or watched before hand anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way writing into the day helps me transition into the context of class or meeting or whatever... helps move my mind into a new gear, I guess.

    ReplyDelete