Wednesday, October 3, 2012

English Midterm project!

So we first started this in class deciding on where we would meet up and what we would do. My group decided that we wanted to do a book by Dr. Seuss.

We met Monday at 5 PM at Atkins library. Since we all knew what book we wanted we went on the website of the atkins library to look up where all the Dr Seuess books were.


Once we located where the books were we all took the elevator up to the 5th floor and got all the dr Seuss books we found.


We decided the book "I can read with my eyes shut" was the book that matched most of our topics.

So from this book i chose the page that was most similar to my idea which was texting and how it has related to the way i write. I those this page because it was talking about how the more the reads the more he will know and the more places he will go. I thought this related because i text people all around the world. I text people going from canada all the way to Pakistan. I have learned a lot about texting people in all these countries. It doesnt just have to be books in which you read to learn about other places. You can directly contact people in other places and hear from them first hand about how that place is.

Once i got my page i just wrote about why i chose the page i chose and why it related to my topic. Its pretty much the same thing i wrote above. Below is a picture of me working on it.

After doing that the final state of the project was to document everything which is what i am doing right here on my blog. I had a good time doing the project i wont lie. My group had some pretty good conversations too while working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment