Sunday, December 9, 2012

Final Reflection for 1101

Lacy's class was actually a good experience for me. I liked the fact that it was a small classroom and not a big lecture hall classroom. I liked how we did a ice breaker activity every morning. This always helped wake me up every morning.

There were some "wobble" moments though that i have had in this class. By wobble i mean moments where i wasnt exactly sure if i was doing the right thing or if i would pass the class with an A grade. The first moment was when i didnt sign up to be notetaker on time. I was thinking this would really affect my grade since i didnt get my points but i figured out it was only a minor assigment and it wasnt even a big deal. I also forgot to comment blog posts sometimes or even do my blog post. The literecy narrative stressed me out a lot because i never knew what to do and how to make it better. Lucky for me Lacy emailed me back and told me all the changes to do. I honestly thnk this class wasnt that bad. I did enjoy it and i had a good time. I do think this blog was a cool thing i started and i might even end up continuing it even though the class is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment